You are eligible to work with the writing centre at the college or campus where you’re registered. If you take a college-program course (the ones labelled INI, NEW, SMC, TRN, UNI, or VIC), you may also take assignments from that course to the college writing centre. Here is the contact information:
- Innis College Writing Centre, Innis College, Rooms 315 and 321.
- New College Writing Centre, Wilson Hall, Rooms 2045 and 2047.
- St. Michael’s Writing Centre, Kelly Library Learning Commons.
- Trinity College Writing Centre, Trinity College, Academic Resource Centre, Room 3.
- University College Writing Centre, UC Library, Rooms 214, 216, and 218.
- Victoria College Writing Centre, Northrop Frye Hall 103, Room A and Room B.
- Woodsworth College Academic Writing Centre, Woodsworth College, Room 214.
If you are taking a course in French or Philosophy, you may be eligible to work with a specialized writing centre. Call the Department of French at 416 926-2302 for information about its services for this academic year. The Philosophy Essay Clinic is now in Room 422, Jackman Humanities Building. Check online for drop-in hours or for instructions about booking by email.
Support for multilingual students is available through the Faculty of Arts & Science’s English Language Learning program.
Find out about Writing Plus, the free group workshops given by the downtown college writing centres.